Everything You Need To Have Your Secret Society Take Over The World
This is a Masonic tool chest, from the turn of the century was made by Henry O. Studley. Here is a brief summation from www.phoenixmasonry.org.
Brother Henry O. Studley (1838-1925) built this magnificent wall-hung chest while employed by the Poole Piano Company of Quincy, Massachusetts. In an oak clamshell box adorned with rosewood, ebony, pearl and ivory, Studley kept both tools he made and a collection of the finest hand tools made prior to 1900, including a complete set of woodworking tools as well as machinist and stonemasonry tools. To pack the 300-plus tools into a case only 19 1/2 inches wide, 39 inches long and 9 1/2 inches deep, Studley devised a jigsaw puzzle arrangement of flip-up trays, fold-out layers and hidden compartments.
- fuckschoolimahippiedawg likes this
- musicalfeellings likes this
- yunnanmom reblogged this from leimbeitl
- leimbeitl reblogged this from iminternetting
- beginnerwoodworkingprojects likes this
- jpmyers93 likes this
- genflagthings reblogged this from iminternetting
- ktothestein reblogged this from iminternetting
- aaronhudson likes this
- takumi87 reblogged this from iminternetting
- lapin-ou likes this
- crazdkc reblogged this from iminternetting
- iminternetting posted this